My husband is abusing me and hitting me and saying he wishes he never met me, i have 2 kids with him, what do i do, i cant take it?

I am 23 and my husband is 25, we have been together for 8 years. well married for 4. We met in high school, when i was 15 and he was 17 ,and after a year of dating, at my suggestion i wanted to go futher, and things got heated up, when i was 16, and he was 18. My dad was mad, i told him it was my idea, but he... show more I am 23 and my husband is 25, we have been together for 8 years. well married for 4. We met in high school, when i was 15 and he was 17 ,and after a year of dating, at my suggestion i wanted to go futher, and things got heated up, when i was 16, and he was 18. My dad was mad, i told him it was my idea, but he pressed charges, and he has been on the sex offender registry for 7 years. After we got married, we moved in together, and our house is listed on the registry. I disowned my parents, because our entire house with our family is on that list. He was okay with it, up until a few weeks ago, he has been snapping at me over it. He has been saying its all your fault my life is ruined, and he wished he never met me, He says he treated the same way as he raped a 3 year old baby, and the pressure is making me insane. He is beating me, and threatning to get revenge on my dad by breaking his jaw and ribs, and burning his house down, I heard it 10 times from him, that he hates me, and wishes he never met me, and i destroyed his life.