Whats it like going to live in another country, and did you or do you still like it?

I'm from Dublin and i'm 27 now, i would love to get out of here, as much as i love it and all that, there's also a lot of **** that i'm tired of. I don't exactly feel like i fit in. I always dream of living in say, France, Germany, Italy, America, England, or Argentina or something, somewhere... show more I'm from Dublin and i'm 27 now, i would love to get out of here, as much as i love it and all that, there's also a lot of **** that i'm tired of. I don't exactly feel like i fit in. I always dream of living in say, France, Germany, Italy, America, England, or Argentina or something, somewhere different with people who have a different mindset and who like to do different things. I have two friends in Canada, one in Toronto, the other in Vancouver; my friend in Vancouver said id prefer it to Toronto, because there's apparently more to do and its nicer. I also love London and was there a while ago.