Please help me find a at home job?

Hey everyone, I am a struggling 18 year old and I can’t find a job anywhere because I don’t have a car. I’ve pretty much have been on my own my whole life and I’ve never had my parents support, my moms out of the picture and my dad won’t do a thing for me. Every time I would try to get a job he would tell me “no... show more Hey everyone, I am a struggling 18 year old and I can’t find a job anywhere because I don’t have a car. I’ve pretty much have been on my own my whole life and I’ve never had my parents support, my moms out of the picture and my dad won’t do a thing for me. Every time I would try to get a job he would tell me “no I’m not driving you.” So I’ve never had the chance to save up my money so I can get my own car. I’m currently living with my boyfriend and he’s always working all day so I can’t get a ride from him to work. Does anyone know of any online jobs? I’m desperate and I really,really need the money. I’ve been depressed because I can’t find a job and I really don’t know what to do. I’m an artists and I’ve tried to sell my art but I’ve had no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?
12 answers 12