Wet carpets and empty toilet bowls. Plumbing question please help!!?

I live in a ground level condo and recently noticed water coming through the carpets in two bedroom closets. Both bedrooms share a wall with a bathroom. I called in my building matience who checked the pipes in the connecting wall and couldn’t find a leak so said that maybe I was splashing water from a bath or... show more I live in a ground level condo and recently noticed water coming through the carpets in two bedroom closets. Both bedrooms share a wall with a bathroom. I called in my building matience who checked the pipes in the connecting wall and couldn’t find a leak so said that maybe I was splashing water from a bath or wasted water on the carpets and other things that didn’t make sense. He wet vacuumed the carpets and said it was probably a random leak and should dry by morning. I placed a fan inside of the closets and woke up the next day to carpets soaked again and now the toilet bowls have no water and seem to be backing up. My house also smells like damp and mold. I can’t really afford a consultation fee from a plumber right now, does anyone know what exactly this issue may be?