What does she mean when she says she can't put up with my ways?

I was texting her a lot so probably she means that but if that's the case then why when I was sick for three days not able to text her a lot she bailed and had sex with multiple guys in that same week? She says I'm clingy but the moment I wasn't clingy she had sex with not just one guy but multiple. So... show more I was texting her a lot so probably she means that but if that's the case then why when I was sick for three days not able to text her a lot she bailed and had sex with multiple guys in that same week? She says I'm clingy but the moment I wasn't clingy she had sex with not just one guy but multiple. So it seems like a lose/lose situation.

Also,

Why does she want to talk to me if she says she's not interested? I told her that I feel she uses me for attention and doesn't actually like me and she'll still text me telling me just now that she's not afraid to talk to me. She just doesn't want to be in a relationship with me and deal with my ways. I have cursed at her but only because she stays talking to other guys and when I tell her stop talking to other dudes she rebels and now we're here.