Was I treated unfairly at my new job?

I got a job at the goodwill and on the second day was told to go home because I took my lunch 10 min early. I has not even been in the the system yet and during orientation was told 4 hours. I told a sub manager was really hungry/shaky and ate lunch for 20 min quick and got back. My shift a started at 2:30 took a... show more I got a job at the goodwill and on the second day was told to go home because I took my lunch 10 min early. I has not even been in the the system yet and during orientation was told 4 hours. I told a sub manager was really hungry/shaky and ate lunch for 20 min quick and got back. My shift a started at 2:30 took a quick lunch at 6:32 got back at 6:53. I wanted to keep training and learn how to close I worked so hard there never stopped working and I did a decent job,but I was new. this pissed me off a bit so politely quit wouldn't have any of that. Bad decision or not wasn't this a bit unfair?
Update: I also explained to him I get low blood sugar and kinda needed some real food as a necessity. My shift was 2:30 to 11 pm..