Why Canada is so much better than Wales?

More so, why Toronto is so much better than Cardiff and Newport? Canada is a proud top of the notch country. Toronto is mostly white Canadian people, and Canadians tend to vote conservative. You see, I come from Southeast Wales. Cardiff and Newport are full of blacks, half castes, Polish, Romanians, muslims,... show more More so, why Toronto is so much better than Cardiff and Newport?

Canada is a proud top of the notch country. Toronto is mostly white Canadian people, and Canadians tend to vote conservative.

You see, I come from Southeast Wales. Cardiff and Newport are full of blacks, half castes, Polish, Romanians, muslims, Somalis, Benglis, with some white British/Welsh chavs thrown in. Everybody in Wales votes Labour to boot!

Toronto has the best looking and classiest women I've ever seen. Most of them have jobs, qualifications and actually wear clothes! Welsh women are either third world trash or obese jobless drunk chavs pushing prams!

Canada is an enormous country with loads of vast open land. Britain is a tiny and already overcrowded island, with no land left.

That stupid Welsh gibberish shoved down our throats! At least everybody in Toronto and Canada speaks English! But for the love of god, sort out your French Canadians over there!

So Canadians, Trudeau is far from perfect, but at least you people aren't run by Labour or the bloody Welsh Assembly!

Also, anybody who says Toronto is bad has never been to Grangetown, Butetown, Adamsdown, Splott, in fact anywhere in Cardiffistan or Newportistan!

Toronto where the streets are paved with SILVER!!!
7 answers 7