I don't know how to react... please help me?

So I'm not a good looking guy that most girls look for but Personally, I'm the greatest person you will ever meet. However, back in my freshman year of high school I noticed that I wasn't going to make any friends because they made fun of my big dislocated nose, so i decided to become arrogant and cocky and ended up graduating high school with no friends at all.

Then I went to college where If i want to talk to someone they will respond with a single word, as if they want you to get away from them... so i backed off from making friends in college until I seen this girl's twitter account...

So I went out of my way to open myself again with people that i don't know... soooo

She was pretty and all and after complimenting her two selfie snaps she responded so friendly, like literally she was friendly... until I told her how I got her snap yada yada yada she looked at my twitter account and unfriended me on snap... so now Ive never felt so bitter.

I though nothing will top off from not being picked as a $5000 scholarship recipient.... but Jesus man she blocked me because of the way I look... I'm not that ugly man like literally what in the **** am I doing wrong.... I don't dress like a bum and I have a Marco reus haircut (except being blonde)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do you have two heads ? Do you weigh twice as 225 pounds?

Bey you look like any normal man

• Helen

There is zero indication that she blocked you because of your appearance. After all, she must have seen your profile when she initially responded to you.

More likely, you are saying or doing something to put people off. You admit yourself that you became cocky and arrogant during school. You need to work on your personality not your looks.