Dubbs
Dubbs asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 years ago

I'm looking for a book regarding Germany's technological rise from World War I and World War II. Any suggestions?

Within 3 decades Germany became the most technologically advanced country in the world, and this was a period of time where the world was ravaged by economic desolation. So if anyone knows of any books that goes into detail of how Germany managed to rise like a Phoenix (so to speak) while they were imposed with reparations of World War I, I'd be very interested to read it and greatly appreciate any suggestions.

• Tim D

"Germany became the most technologically advanced country in the world" – First, test this statement.

Before WW2 Germany concentrated on improving their military technology because they planned on staring another war, while the rest of the countries did not think at the time it necessary to improve on military technology and this is how they were able to get ahead of the game. Of course, the Germans are intelligent people, and this also play a big parts in their technology.