Phone s Button Difficult to Press?

I have this smartphone and I don t think it s necessary to know the exact model of this but it s a docomo phone, F-01F. So starting over, there re two separate buttons on the side. One for the power button and a longer one for the volume button. This is PROBABLY because I pressed on them too much or too hard but... show more I have this smartphone and I don t think it s necessary to know the exact model of this but it s a docomo phone, F-01F.

So starting over, there re two separate buttons on the side. One for the power button and a longer one for the volume button.

This is PROBABLY because I pressed on them too much or too hard but the power button and even the down button suddenly lost its click. Like, the buttons arent stuck or anything, I can press on them super lightly and they d sink without even giving a click.

For the power button, I can still click it but I d have to find the right place where I can click it. For the volume down button, I can t literally click it. It s just... sunkenly stuck(?)

I d dismantle(?) my phone to fix the buttons but it s the kind of phone where you cant take out the rear part to take out the battery and stuff.