Girlfriend got a tattoo without telling me. Should I be worried?

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than 2 years and we live together, she’s 21 and I’m 23. Recently she became close friends with two other girls who are into tattoos. They have become a large influence on her, things have changed for us since she joined them. I have said to her before that... show more I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than 2 years and we live together, she’s 21 and I’m 23. Recently she became close friends with two other girls who are into tattoos. They have become a large influence on her, things have changed for us since she joined them. I have said to her before that personally I find tattoos unattractive on a partner and am glad she does not have any as she looks great the way she is. She told me she wasn’t planning on getting any and told me she’d tell me if she was going to get one. So she went away for a weekend recently with her friends and she got a smallish butterfly tattoo on her ankle. She hid it from me for 2 days before telling me. It is not a terrible design but doesn’t look too good and it is visible if she wears no socks or short socks. Surprising given she wants to be a business professional. I find it bothersome when I see the tattoo. I’ve been trying to get used to it and accept it because I love her however I just can’t seem to. Am I right to be really hurt by not being informed and talked to before she went ahead with it given I’ve told her my feelings on it before? It has caused me to consider my position with her and whether she’d do that again in years to come. Multiple tattoos would be a certain deal breaker for me. Just a personal attractiveness thing. Any thoughts on how to deal with this issue so I can move forward in the relationship?