Trying to get the right connectors for my 40+ year old receiver so I can listen to records. Involves bare wires, RCA or AV connectors, etc.?

I have an old Technics SA-EX110 receiver that I dug out of the closet and an old record player. The back of my receiver has these little tabs that you press down and feed the speaker wire into and release the tab (that holds the wire in place). I want to connect RCA connectors to those somehow so I can hear the... show more I have an old Technics SA-EX110 receiver that I dug out of the closet and an old record player. The back of my receiver has these little tabs that you press down and feed the speaker wire into and release the tab (that holds the wire in place). I want to connect RCA connectors to those somehow so I can hear the records through my equally very old bose sound system. I'm guessing there is some sort of special connector/converter that would allow me to do this. I'd appreciate some help. I'm reduced to listening on headphones until I someone helps me out. Thanks!!!