Is it legal for my parents to put my dog down?

About 8 years ago my parents and I adopted and half collie half german shepard from kildare animal foundation who's name is ice he is an amazing dog he loves running and playing and cuddles and is the most friendliest dog I've ever known but he doesn't like my other dog Brandy who is a king Charles... show more About 8 years ago my parents and I adopted and half collie half german shepard from kildare animal foundation who's name is ice he is an amazing dog he loves running and playing and cuddles and is the most friendliest dog I've ever known but he doesn't like my other dog Brandy who is a king Charles earlier today they had a fight leaving brandy hurt and bitten but he agravated ice. When we adopted ice I was too young to legally adopt ice myself but my parents did but we were in agreement that ice is my dog now they want to put ice down over the attack but I am willing to do anything to stop them as I believe it is murder because my dog Ice isn't sick and won't be sick to the point where he's going to die for another few years and I could not live with myself knowing I could have prevented murder is there anything I can do please I need help ASAP.
9 answers 9