How long should I wait to stain pressure treated deck boards if they've been drying in the house with a dehumidifier?

I have pressure treated deck boards, spaced and set on pallets, drying in my house with a dehumidifier. They have been drying this way since May 2018 until now (August 2018). How long should I wait and let the boards weather, after we place the boards on the deck, before staining or sealing? Will I also need to... show more I have pressure treated deck boards, spaced and set on pallets, drying in my house with a dehumidifier. They have been drying this way since May 2018 until now (August 2018). How long should I wait and let the boards weather, after we place the boards on the deck, before staining or sealing? Will I also need to seal the boards before allowing them to weather, or should I leave them alone and let them weather as they came? Thank you in advance!