Why do all the home improvement shows on TV include the cordless screwdriver with the stupid light on it?

I've NEVER seen a real person use a cordless screwdriver/drill with a light that comes on when the trigger is pulled. I'd probably accuse them of being a faker if I ever saw that. I don't get it. I was checking out a blog on cabinet building, and the damn cordless screwdriver had the light. That person... show more I've NEVER seen a real person use a cordless screwdriver/drill with a light that comes on when the trigger is pulled. I'd probably accuse them of being a faker if I ever saw that. I don't get it. I was checking out a blog on cabinet building, and the damn cordless screwdriver had the light. That person is a faker. You don't need a damn light on your cordless driver. When's the last time you screwed something in in pitch black darkness? The damn light would be needed to get the bit into the screw right so's you don't strip the head, not after you start driving!! I just don't get it.