How do I stop Microsoft from charging me for something I haven t been using?

I stopped using my xbox account months ago (I d still like to keep the account), and was never made aware that I was on any type of auto renewal system for anything. I was given a free trial for game pass, and had previously purchased 3 months of gold. Money has been disappearing from my account, and I finally... show more I stopped using my xbox account months ago (I d still like to keep the account), and was never made aware that I was on any type of auto renewal system for anything. I was given a free trial for game pass, and had previously purchased 3 months of gold. Money has been disappearing from my account, and I finally found out Microsoft is the culprit. They ve been charging monthly for game pass and tri-monthly for gold. I m young, with a halfass job and no money to spare. It wont let me remove my card now as it says I owe $35 or so that I both cant afford and am not willing to pay as I haven t been using the account since they made the charges and was not told in the first place that I was set for auto renewal. What can I do?