I can’t afford to reclaim my lost dog?

I live in San Jose, CA. State law inquires that lost pets will be held for 6 days (excluding the day they were impounded). The shelter just closed, and now that makes 6 days. Is there a possibility that my dog will be put up for adoption? Because I don’t want to lose them. I’m probably the worst pet owner to... show more I live in San Jose, CA. State law inquires that lost pets will be held for 6 days (excluding the day they were impounded). The shelter just closed, and now that makes
6 days. Is there a possibility that my dog will be put up for adoption? Because I don’t want to lose them.

I’m probably the worst pet owner to exist. I bought my dog some treats and a new toy on the same day they ran away. I gave him the treats... But he never got the toy. Sorry, I’m rambling.

If my dog is put up for adoption... Is it more expensive or do I have a chance to get him back?

I’m going to have more nightmares tonight. I’m very depressed. Now I’m diagnosed with insomnia and my eating has worsened. I’ll probably just try begging hard enough tomorrow when I go to the shelter... In hopes that I get my dog back.

tl:dr the state time limit to get my dog has passed, what can I do?