Hello! I'm 15 and I really need help on my life.?

I really hate my parents. I get into a lot of fights with them and sometimes leads me being kicked out if the house. My mom yells at me everyday about not getting awards or finding out that I played videogames without her permission. Just recently, I got in a fight with them because I bought McDonalds without their... show more I really hate my parents. I get into a lot of fights with them and sometimes leads me being kicked out if the house. My mom yells at me everyday about not getting awards or finding out that I played videogames without her permission. Just recently, I got in a fight with them because I bought McDonalds without their permission with my money that I earned. That lead to me deciding not to go to disneyworld with them (it was our summer vacation). I was scared if I went, I wouldn't have much fun due to her constant yelling for the smallest things. However, she had already bought the tickets for flight and the parks. When I told her, it turned into a full blown argument (mainly her yelling). Afterwards, she told me that she wasn't going to pay for me and told me to pay her back for the tickets and housing. She took the money that I had earned working at my cousin's restaurant (around $405). Not only that, but she said I had to pay back all of the things she bought that wasn't required by law (including a $5000 violin). She also said that I wasn't allowed to work in my cousin's restauant and I had to find some other job to pay back all of that money. Is this legal? If so, does anyone know any jobs that a 15 year old could have or is willing to offer one. I can't seem to find any. I live in Catonsville Maryland. Thank you for reading and understanding. I hope no one would have to deal with these types of problems with their parents or kids.
Update: Hello! I'm 15 and I really need help with my life.
21 answers 21