Are my parents overreacting?

I'm 19. I snuck out of the house to hang out with a guy at 1 am. They texted me at 2 am asking where I was, I lied and said I was with friends. I said I'd come home soon then fell asleep. I got home at 9 am. Apparently, they filed a missing person's report, called all my friends, called everyone to... show more I'm 19. I snuck out of the house to hang out with a guy at 1 am. They texted me at 2 am asking where I was, I lied and said I was with friends. I said I'd come home soon then fell asleep.

I got home at 9 am. Apparently, they filed a missing person's report, called all my friends, called everyone to ask where I was, even random dudes from tinder but I was really with a long-term fbuddy.

Now they're threatening to not pay for my college, took away my phone and aren't letting me out of their sight for the rest of the summer. My mom thought I died.