How do I deal with parents who are blaming it on me that my puppy acted out when their daughter interrupted my training?

The young girl was about 12 or 13, old enough to know better. I warned them BEFOREHAND that I’m training so do not come up to my pup! Their daughter didn’t listen and gave my dog a big hug as I was telling her NO. My puppy reacted aggressively out of fear. These parents are trying to convince me that they’ll sue... show more The young girl was about 12 or 13, old enough to know better. I warned them BEFOREHAND that I’m training so do not come up to my pup! Their daughter didn’t listen and gave my dog a big hug as I was telling her NO. My puppy reacted aggressively out of fear. These parents are trying to convince me that they’ll sue me. No damage is being done to their child, just a big scare. The girl started crying and saying it’s not her fault. Her parents are only buying what she said, which isn’t the full story either. I’m not going to get involved with it at all now.