So i need guidance, not opinions?

Me and my boyfriend are planning to get married at 18, and go to college together (my parents don't like him and do't want me to have anything to do with him), so I'm financially on my own. I know about scholarships and student loans, and fafsa, (the works) and I'm not too sure if the college has... show more Me and my boyfriend are planning to get married at 18, and go to college together (my parents don't like him and do't want me to have anything to do with him), so I'm financially on my own. I know about scholarships and student loans, and fafsa, (the works) and I'm not too sure if the college has married housing (UT in Austin) I've been doing my research and I'm well aware of the risks, and struggles that are to come, (my mom is an accountant, and recently graduated from college) My boyfriend is HIGHLY intelligent and can get any scholarship he wants, and I'm just there for the ride, (so whatever school gives him a full ride, I'll just follow), but I'm not so much. I'm just worried about finances, I know we'll be fine AFTER college (he wants to become an electrical engineer), but it's during college that I'm worried about. I think maybe I should wait till after he graduates college, then I'll go, but I don't know. Even worse, my parents want me to go to community college, let alone going to college with HIM. Should I wait, or go at the same time? My head is swirling with options, should I go part time, work, and let him go full time? Or go to college at the same time, and just pull out those risky student loans, let alone the amount of money that we'll get for financial aid. If you're gonna be an asshole, and say "YOU'RE INSANE", or that's "stupid, you're too young", then don't say anything at all. I'm aware of what I'm doing, and it's not me just being a "dumb teen"
4 answers 4