How can I get a top-notch scholarship? For a music college?

Right now I am a freshman in high school and I am already deciding what college I want to go to. I play the clarinet and I am first chair in my band class. It is my dream to have a jazz music career. I want to go to a private music college in New York and I need a big top notch scholarship to go to that school.... show more Right now I am a freshman in high school and I am already deciding what college I want to go to. I play the clarinet and I am first chair in my band class. It is my dream to have a jazz music career.

I want to go to a private music college in New York and I need a big top notch scholarship to go to that school. But I don t know how to work on getting that scholarship.

How does a person get a big top-notch scholarship?

Also, since I am a freshman in high school, should I start worrying about my scholarship? Because I want to be prepared early.
1 answer 1