Have all the wars post WW2 (with even odds *) been fought by non-nuclear nations (at that instant of time), not including proxy wars ?

Have all the wars post WW2 (with even odds *) been fought by non-nuclear nations (at that instant of time), not including proxy wars ? with even odds * => I have used this term to denote a war where both combatants have equal odds of winning As an illustration, The Falklands War, fought between Argentina and... show more Have all the wars post WW2 (with even odds *) been fought by non-nuclear nations (at that instant of time), not including proxy wars ?

with even odds * => I have used this term to denote a war where both combatants have equal odds of winning

As an illustration, The Falklands War, fought between Argentina and Britain was a no-contest, Britain having the clear advantage, owing to it's nuclear arsenal.

Do you agree ?
1 answer 1