I need medical advice regarding my uninsured injured boyfriend?

So my boyfriend doesn't have a lot of money and was traveling by illegally jumping trains. He was coming to see me from Montana, I live in Utah. He was jumping off the train before it reached the train yard and he broke his ankle and leg as well as I think a broken collarbone. He didn't want to stick around... show more So my boyfriend doesn't have a lot of money and was traveling by illegally jumping trains. He was coming to see me from Montana, I live in Utah. He was jumping off the train before it reached the train yard and he broke his ankle and leg as well as I think a broken collarbone. He didn't want to stick around so he quickly limped off. He called me on his phone and asked me if I'd pick him up. I picked him up and he was crying in pain. He hardly has any money and no insurance. He works as a farm hand and puts up fences as well as some farm vehicle maintenance but he can't spend 200 just to get a cast. What can he do medicine wise besides going to the ER?