Is this normal?

Hi! So two days ago I hit my head real hard on this lowered ceiling in our basement (there's steps going down and you have to dodge this edge of lowered ceiling. Well, I didn't dodge...). It gave me a really large lump on forehead, I'm talking golf ball sized. It was right above my eye. Well I had it... show more Hi! So two days ago I hit my head real hard on this lowered ceiling in our basement (there's steps going down and you have to dodge this edge of lowered ceiling. Well, I didn't dodge...). It gave me a really large lump on forehead, I'm talking golf ball sized. It was right above my eye.
Well I had it that day and yesterday. Today I woke up and the lump is half its size but now my eye underneath it is very swollen and shiny and I think I'm getting a seriously nasty black eye. Can lump move down and cause black eye just like this?