What have I done to my brain? Please could this be a brain hemorrhage or very unlikely?

A few weeks back or so I was messing about and I sat down on the sofa and when I did I incredibly hardly bashed my skull against the wall. Straight after that happened for a few seconds I collapsed on the floor..? Only to be perfectly okay a few seconds afterwards. A few days later I threw up which I read was a... show more A few weeks back or so I was messing about and I sat down on the sofa and when I did I incredibly hardly bashed my skull against the wall. Straight after that happened for a few seconds I collapsed on the floor..? Only to be perfectly okay a few seconds afterwards. A few days later I threw up which I read was a possible sign of a hemorrhage? My neck became very achy and stiff to move and I started developing these severe headaches. Like cluster headaches, pain around the back of the eye. Now two weeks later my only problem is the severe headache. I get it daily, a couple of times daily for a few minutes. This has only happened since the incident. The stabbing pain has also travelled to virtually all over on the left and slightly on the right? I am very nervous. I know this is probably very unlikely, but what chance does one have of surviving a brain hemorrhage? And should I seriously seek medical help?