If a kid falls from a shopping cart, will that kid have an intellectual disability in the future?

The little girl fell from the shopping cart and she hit her head on the floor. She immediately started crying and they took her to the emergency room so they can check her head. She didn't vomit or fainted. The doctor said her head was fine. I'm glad she's okay, but I'm worried that she'll get... show more The little girl fell from the shopping cart and she hit her head on the floor. She immediately started crying and they took her to the emergency room so they can check her head. She didn't vomit or fainted. The doctor said her head was fine. I'm glad she's okay, but I'm worried that she'll get an intellectual disability because of the the head injury. Should I be worried about her? Will she be fine in the future?