Do doctors "body shame" their patients when they advice them to lose weight? why isn't "body shaming" used to defend short men?

I often hear about "body shaming" it usually refers to how women are "humiliated" for being overweight... so it came to me,are doctors "body shaming" their patients when they advice them to lose weight? Why is "body shame" related with being overweight? why is not related... show more I often hear about "body shaming" it usually refers to how women are "humiliated" for being overweight... so it came to me,are doctors "body shaming" their patients when they advice them to lose weight?

Why is "body shame" related with being overweight? why is not related with things that a person can't control such as height? we know how most women discriminate against short men... even though height is determined by genetics and says nothing about a person's health... Whereas being overweight is usually the result of poor habits regarding diet and excercise.. furthermore, being overweight usually affects a person's health..