What other features can. A PS3 User have access to while playing GTA V Online?

I recently found out I don't have access to buying an office which sucks and wondering what else can I do if my access is limited and I'm aware I can play different game modes but looks like that is the bare minimum plus I was having trouble accessing the dynasty 8 executive website I mean I know I might be... show more I recently found out I don't have access to buying an office which sucks and wondering what else can I do if my access is limited and I'm aware I can play different game modes but looks like that is the bare minimum plus I was having trouble accessing the dynasty 8 executive website I mean I know I might be asking for a needle in a hay stack but it kinda feels like I bought the game for nothing if I can't buy and own businesses or offices on PS3. Any help would be greatly appreciated and is there a work around ? P.S. Can I be a VIP on PS3 I. Don't have an option to register either as a VIP or CEO or is VIP automatic at a certain rank plus I have 2.9 million in the bank
1 answer 1