Bridge Camera?

I'm looking for a good bridge Camera that can also record. I want really good zoom but cant spend more than $200 for one. I'll most likely end up buying a used one. I found the two below and would like to know people's thoughts on which is better. I plan on taking it hiking and for everyday family... show more I'm looking for a good bridge Camera that can also record. I want really good zoom but cant spend more than $200 for one. I'll most likely end up buying a used one. I found the two below and would like to know people's thoughts on which is better. I plan on taking it hiking and for everyday family photos. I also would like to be able to take faraway photos if I'm hiking but the picture i want isn't accessible close up. I can get a Nikon l340 for $60 used. The power shot for $120. I really like tilt screens but the l340 doesn't have one:( Out of these two cameras, which do you have and like better or which do you think is better?

canon powershot sx520 vs nikon l340

OR! Do you know another bridge Camera with huge zoom, maybe a tilt screen, for less than $200 that's better than the two mentioned? I'm also just looking for a point and shoot, I don't need one to switch lens on.
Thanks!