Almost none of my friends are allowed to come to my birthday, do I have the right to be upset?

I’m turning 16 in about a week and originally wanted to plan a nice evening with about 6 of my closest friends from school but none, apart from 1, are apparently are allowed to come or even seem enthusiastic by it. For those who aren’t allowed, its mainly because we recently got our grades back for the semester and... show more I’m turning 16 in about a week and originally wanted to plan a nice evening with about 6 of my closest friends from school but none, apart from 1, are apparently are allowed to come or even seem enthusiastic by it. For those who aren’t allowed, its mainly because we recently got our grades back for the semester and their parents are disappointed with the results and make sure they study/go out less/have a tutor come in for them. First of all, my birthday is on a Sunday and that should be more convenient, and also - really??? I just feel like they’re not putting the effort in actually trying to persuade their parents, I know it might sound selfish but this is just really frustrating for me. I was looking forward to having a nice time with my close friends and it just pisses me off that their parents won’t allow them to come to a close friend’s birthday which is literally just bowling and going out for a meal. And it doesn’t sound like they made an effort in asking them more than once either. It doesn’t look like i’ll be doing anything interesting at all. What should i do?