How to sort an entire Excel document using one row?

That's actually a bit of a generalization. I already know how to sort the entire document by one row but the catch is I'm sorting by numbers aaand I'm trying to get the document to sort the numbers highest to lowest at the same time so my entire document doesn't get jumbled. Not to mention the... show more That's actually a bit of a generalization.

I already know how to sort the entire document by one row but the catch is I'm sorting by numbers aaand I'm trying to get the document to sort the numbers highest to lowest at the same time so my entire document doesn't get jumbled.

Not to mention the numbers I'm trying to use are formatted like this: (just an example) 4-60

I keep finding video's that show me one or the other...but not both.

Right now I'm too irritated and tired to spend an hour looking for a solution so I decided to ask people here if they can help me out.
1 answer 1