Is there any problem about speaking English in Quebec (especially Montreal)?

Hey everyone, I'm not Canadian, I'm planning to move to Canada soon, I realized Quebec is the province that offer more job to foreigners who want to move to Canada, it looks good, but there is a problem, the French language is required and I don't speak French, I just speak Portuguese and English,... show more Hey everyone, I'm not Canadian, I'm planning to move to Canada soon, I realized Quebec is the province that offer more job to foreigners who want to move to Canada, it looks good, but there is a problem, the French language is required and I don't speak French, I just speak Portuguese and English, I'm aware that French is the official language of Quebec, while the rest of Canada is English, so if I move to Quebec, I have to speak French, but I got no time to learn French for now, I've got graduated to English in 2016 and I've got no more cash to study French for now, if I can't move to Quebec, I'll try to find other provinces in English in Canada that offer jobs of administration for foreigners, so, what do you think?
Is ok to speak English in Quebec (Montreal) while I don't learn French yet?