I needed my husbands signature to get us a new apartment for us and the kids, he didn't do it, now he's sorry, should I divorce?

We are in a family shelter, so getting out is more important than anything. So after being there for over 1 and 1/2 years I finally found us the solution to moving out. He was supposed to come to appointments and bring paystubs documents but he never did it, so that lead to us missing out. He has his own personal... show more We are in a family shelter, so getting out is more important than anything. So after being there for over 1 and 1/2 years I finally found us the solution to moving out. He was supposed to come to appointments and bring paystubs documents but he never did it, so that lead to us missing out.

He has his own personal reason he said he didn't do it, but now he's doing everything in his power to fix it, but it's like we have to start the process over. And it's a headache. I feel he didn't want to do it because he was tired of the relationship, but now I'm pregnant he's so nice. And wants to fix things.

Should I just move on Without him? A baby is not a reason to stay and be nice to me. Can I forgive him after he let us down and we are still in the shelter. I feel he should have don't it the first time around.