Husband said I was just a warm mouth to him! I really need advice!?

my husband and I had an argument Sunday night after attending a friends birthday He had been drinking and I was sober. Our argument started after he got jealous because I had been laughing and talking to the bartender whenever I ordered drinks, this continue when we got home. I told him he was acting like a jerk... show more my husband and I had an argument Sunday night after attending a friends birthday He had been drinking and I was sober. Our argument started after he got jealous because I had been laughing and talking to the bartender whenever I ordered drinks, this continue when we got home. I told him he was acting like a jerk and that he mustn't really love or trust me to which he just coldly replied saying that I was nothing but a warm mouth to him. I was absolutely shocked that he said that to me, I slapped him and left to stay with my friend. He has tried calling and seeing me but I'm refusing because u really don't know what to say to him and how to deal with what he said. We are married 2yrs and together 6, I am so hurt by his words. How do I handle this,I need some outside advice. Thanks.