If a man shows his wife that he is a better cook than she is won’t she expect him to do all the cooking and make all the meals ?

Unless his wife likes cooking and actually enjoys it won’t she make and expect him to do all the cooking from now on and cook all the meals from now on ? I like cooking experimenting in the kitchen and am a way better cook than my wife who’s just a novice but I don’t want her pushing all the cooking on to me and... show more Unless his wife likes cooking and actually enjoys it won’t she make and expect him to do all the cooking from now on and cook all the meals from now on ?

I like cooking experimenting in the kitchen and am a way better cook than my wife who’s just a novice but I don’t want her pushing all the cooking on to me and I don’t want to do all the cooking in the house