What external mic do I buy for a Philips D6410 Cassette Recorder?

I've recently bought a Philips D6410 Cassette Recorder on EBay and as it's so old and also secondhand, I don't have the manual. I desperately need to buy a mic in order to record to the cassette recorder as the internal one isn't working and there is an input available but I'm not sure exactly... show more I've recently bought a Philips D6410 Cassette Recorder on EBay and as it's so old and also secondhand, I don't have the manual. I desperately need to buy a mic in order to record to the cassette recorder as the internal one isn't working and there is an input available but I'm not sure exactly which mic would be compatible or which XLR adapter I could possibly buy instead. If anyone has any suggestions, or could link me to anything, I'd be incredibly grateful. I will attach a photo of the input below. Thanks!!