I need some more predictable responses from the Trump-Bots to complete my Melt-down Bingo card for today anyone got any they've seen ?

I require the this is "fakenews, the author is a known liar" response, "Trump's playing eleventy dimensional chess!" response and the "Bannon is a RINO and cuckservative" response ... Other appreciated for the giggles, all welcome please repost the most insane and feeble... show more I require the this is "fakenews, the author is a known liar" response, "Trump's playing eleventy dimensional chess!" response and the "Bannon is a RINO and cuckservative" response ...

Other appreciated for the giggles, all welcome please repost the most insane and feeble Trump-Bot responses that you've seen posted today on the "Steve Bannon is now calling the Trump Tower meeting treasonous" story.
Update: trey- That's some real magic LMAO. Thanks for the share.
Update 2: Keep them coming people, this stuff is pure gold.

LMAO
Update 3: Magnum *** Loude - Ooooooo yes, that's a fav of Ju**inD (name obscured to protect the symbol-minded).
Update 4: MagnumCumLoude - stupid YA censored your name.