How has storm Eleanor impacted you across England?

Quite a blowy night was it not? A few fences fell over and the horses had bolted out of the stable and were in the field in the morn. But master Glenda bought them back in. We have strong suspicions he is a bit you know what.. you know likes his musicals... Pheasant shoot was cancelled too on the account of wind... show more Quite a blowy night was it not? A few fences fell over and the horses had bolted out of the stable and were in the field in the morn. But master Glenda bought them back in. We have strong suspicions he is a bit you know what.. you know likes his musicals...
Pheasant shoot was cancelled too on the account of wind and my cheffy is the best soup maker in the land and I shall snuggle up in front of the šŸ”„
How has the storm impacted thou my friends in Eire speak of floods and the Welsh were also inconvenienced by the storm