PC going into lag state gaming?

So recently my PC has been going into a state with many games like CSGO L.A Noire GTA 5 and pubg. My pc will start to lag and will go into a state were audio will be static and the PC will run like the hard drive it peeked at 100 percent if you ever delt with that, (basicly slow to a crawl and mouse imput very... show more So recently my PC has been going into a state with many games like CSGO L.A Noire GTA 5 and pubg. My pc will start to lag and will go into a state were audio will be static and the PC will run like the hard drive it peeked at 100 percent if you ever delt with that, (basicly slow to a crawl and mouse imput very laggy) but the only thing peeked at close to 100 percent is my CPU and GPU. ( normal for the game) I dont know for sure whether its the GPU or CPU cause they are both in strong use. The way I have to fix it is tab out and go into task manager and after looking at the task the overall use will drop from that said game and programs and my PC will return to normal. Im going to reinstall most drivers today hoping for a fix, temps are not a problem... Any little ideas?

Any thoughts...

Specs:
MotherBoard: Z170 Pro Gaming Aura⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    
Graphics: GTX 1060⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ...
Prossesor: Intel i5 7500 base 3.4 boost 3.8⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ...
Ram: 16 Gb DDR4⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ...
Power: EVGA 750W⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ...
  Liquid Cooler: Corsair H100 v2⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    
  HD: 1 TB Windows + More & 260Gb Extra & 1TB GAMES
Update: FIXED: It the new windows update many people are having this problem. I just reverted back an update and everything is fine