I’ve been having trouble with my Xbox one and my new Xbox one x?

My now old Xbox one was freezing, not loading, or not starting games, the audio would cut out and it seemed that it was at the end of its life cycle. I then purchased a Xbox one x, used an external hard drive to transfer my games and I’m getting similar issues audio cutting out the hdmi cord is brand new so I tried... show more My now old Xbox one was freezing, not loading, or not starting games, the audio would cut out and it seemed that it was at the end of its life cycle. I then purchased a Xbox one x, used an external hard drive to transfer my games and I’m getting similar issues audio cutting out the hdmi cord is brand new so I tried a new port I also am re installing all of my games because ones like Madden and Xcom 2 weren’t loading on my Xbox one x I’m confused about what’s happening I’ve looked online and even talked to to support but no avail whatsoever. My tv is in good shape and is a 49 inch lg 4K smart tv so I don’t think it should be a problem for the audio at least if anybody could help I’d greatly appreciate it
1 answer 1