What can i do for extreme fatigue?

Im 56,in good health.Dont drink or do drugs!I exercise everyday!But all day,everyday,im so fatigued i literally closing my eyes and fight to stay awake.No matter how many hrs of sleep i get,this happens!I eat well.I have had blood work and all is ok!I am on Lyvothyroxine for hypothyroidism,but i think its under... show more Im 56,in good health.Dont drink or do drugs!I exercise everyday!But all day,everyday,im so fatigued i literally closing my eyes and fight to stay awake.No matter how many hrs of sleep i get,this happens!I eat well.I have had blood work and all is ok!I am on Lyvothyroxine for hypothyroidism,but i think its under control!Is there anything sold over the counter that actually perks you up?I dont like the energy drinks,like 5 hr.They are nasty!My Dr cant find out why this is happening?All blood work is great!
Update: Sometimes i get pressure up in my nose also,like maybe from allergies?Im on opioids.What allergy meds can i take to help that can mix with opioids?I was like this BEFORE i ever started the opioids,so im not blaming them?