Is it okay to put a bathroom on the second floor above a bedroom that s on the first floor?

I m considering a remodel in my house, and before moving forward with anything I was curious if a bathroom could be placed above an existing bedroom. Is that something that s not supposed to be done, or does it not matter? I know it would be simpler to have it line up with existing plumbing on the first floor,... show more I m considering a remodel in my house, and before moving forward with anything I was curious if a bathroom could be placed above an existing bedroom. Is that something that s not supposed to be done, or does it not matter?

I know it would be simpler to have it line up with existing plumbing on the first floor, but with the layout of the existing windows I d like to have the bathroom in a specific spot upstairs.