How do I create a gamer profile on xbox one. Im trying to play xbox 360 Batman game In a xbox one. It plays, but Im trying to figure out?

Update: How do I create a gamer profile on xbox one. Im trying to play xbox 360 Batman game In a xbox one. It plays, but Im trying to figure out how to save it. It says create gamer profile, which I think I did...I created a gamer tag and all that but when I try to save it. Its saying no profile is there to save. If... show more How do I create a gamer profile on xbox one. Im trying to play xbox 360 Batman game In a xbox one. It plays, but Im trying to figure out how to save it. It says create gamer profile, which I think I did...I created a gamer tag and all that but when I try to save it. Its saying no profile is there to save. If somebody can let me know how or what I'm doing wrong
1 answer 1