Should I upload a Youtube Video?

so if you’re reading this you’re in for a story. i’m 14 and female and as of october 27th all of my friends dumped me. my dad died in 2013 from a car accident and my brothers a drug addict. my mom is raising for kids by herself so you can try and imagine how chaotic things get. a few years ago i found release in... show more so if you’re reading this you’re in for a story. i’m 14 and female and as of october 27th all of my friends dumped me. my dad died in 2013 from a car accident and my brothers a drug addict. my mom is raising for kids by herself so you can try and imagine how chaotic things get. a few years ago i found release in making youtube videos. making youtube videos made me very happy. when i was 13 i made a video that reached over one million views and hit 11,000 subscribers! i haven’t uploaded since. for the sake of what i said in the beginning, i will not be sharing the name of my channel. should i upload again? is it too late to start again? i want to feel happy again but i’m not sure if i should start again because i’m afraid my ex friend group will judge me along with everyone else who already does in my grade... what should i do? it’s not very ideal where i live for someone to put themselves out there.
11 answers 11