How do people get Top Contributer when Level 7s move questions. How does Yahoo even decide what category?

the Best Answer goes in when a question's been moved around several times?
Update: Sorry CarolOklaNola but none of what you said actually answers the question. I know that anyone can move their own question back that's not the point. The point is at what point does a category get logged when the computer programs are assessing someone for which category the question was in as part of... show more Sorry CarolOklaNola but none of what you said actually answers the question. I know that anyone can move their own question back that's not the point. The point is at what point does a category get logged when the computer programs are assessing someone for which category the question was in as part of assessment for top contributor. People are getting that badge somehow. It's the total number of best answer in a category I know that, that's part is obvious.
Update 2: But what is not obvious is at what point a question is labeled in a category for deciding if a person got top contributer in that category. I scatter my answers everywhere and haven't focused on one category but to win top contributor you need to focus on one category.