How Do You Play a PC Video Game Without Your Parents Noticing?

So, my parents (mostly my mom) have this rule against videos. I got in trouble for gaming on several occasions. For example, When I was 14, I got caught playing a game. I tried to say it was a pop-up, but they didn't buy it. Long story short, I got grounded for 2 months. I bought a new gaming rig bc I wanted... show more So, my parents (mostly my mom) have this rule against videos. I got in trouble for gaming on several occasions. For example, When I was 14, I got caught playing a game. I tried to say it was a pop-up, but they didn't buy it. Long story short, I got grounded for 2 months.

I bought a new gaming rig bc I wanted to play my friends games. He steam shares so I can get into gaming. I told my parents I needed the rig for school. They bought that. But I got caught playing Depth on it a month ago. I tried the pop-up excuse again, but I still got in trouble. In fact I'm still in trouble, as I need to be accompanied by a parent whenever I drive my car.

Just to make this clear, I CAN'T play video games period. I'm NOT grounded. But does anyone know how I can play games I buy with my own money on a rig I bought with my own money?