What should I do about my 1 year old pinching me hard on the face?

Whenever I say no to something, she'll grab my face, then sink her nails into my flesh and rip my skin. Now, I have numerous cuts on my face from her nails. I cut them, but the principal remains: Bad behavior! Recently, she'll come in to give me a hug, then reach up and scratch me. I have tried numerous... show more Whenever I say no to something, she'll grab my face, then sink her nails into my flesh and rip my skin. Now, I have numerous cuts on my face from her nails. I cut them, but the principal remains: Bad behavior! Recently, she'll come in to give me a hug, then reach up and scratch me. I have tried numerous things like setting her down and saying "bad baby" (she just screams and throws a fit), pinching her back (she just pinches harder to get revenge), and so on. Also, she has started pretending to hold my hand, then sticking it into her mouth and chomping on it. Anything else that you guys think could help stop this behavior?