Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you think the drinking age in America should be lowered to 18?

222 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

No, I think it should stay at 21.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

not alcohol drinking because each one year 7 lac human dies in the world WHO Report

• 2 years ago

Probably not, because Americans are generally not really that good at doing ANYTHING in moderation, including alcohol. It's not like in Europe where kids in Germany drink a little beer when they're younger, or kids in France drink a little wine. They know how to do it sanely/reasonably. In America, everything tends to be over-the-top...eating, drinking, smoking marijuana, whatever. So lowering the age in THIS country anyway, probably not such a great idea. Too potentially dangerous w/ driving accidents, etc. Not being "holier-than-thou", btw, used to get wasted myself in my younger days, so did most of my friends. Personal experience, here

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, alcohol should be outlawed. No good comes from alcoholism.

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 years agoReport

There is some food that comes from alcohol, it occasionally makes it easier to get a blt*h in the sack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I oppose any age restrictions

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

This same question was asked not so long ago; my response is still NO. 18-year olds do not have the common sense or maturity or sense of responsibility older individuals have, and no concern over driving while intoxicated. Wait until you see one of your friends die from drinking (alcohol poisoning) while showing off, or killed in an automobile accident so you can take a look at your friend in a coffin, or your friends can view YOU.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jessica2 years agoReport

So what your saying is, ALL 18 year olds don’t have the common sense or maturity. I believe that most don’t, whereas some do. I barely touched alcohol at 18, heck I’m 20 and still don’t touch it. Some 18 year olds just don’t want to drink. Not all are dumb.

• 2 years ago

Nope I don't think so

• 2 years ago

yes i know that

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Many kids are still in high school at 18. Even an age of 20 is good I think.

• 2 years ago

Nah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.