HDMI splitter question?

I have a SkyQ box in the living room and I want to connect this to a to in the master bedroom and kitchen without having to use a sky mini box. My plan was to use a HDMI splitter at the SkyQ box and then run the extra HDMI cable through the wall where the sky cable comes into the house. The HDMI cable will then go... show more I have a SkyQ box in the living room and I want to connect this to a to in the master bedroom and kitchen without having to use a sky mini box.

My plan was to use a HDMI splitter at the SkyQ box and then run the extra HDMI cable through the wall where the sky cable comes into the house. The HDMI cable will then go into the loft. Once in the loft I was thinking so use a second splitter which will feed 2 further HDMI cables going to the kitchen through a wall cavity where an aerial cable already is and to the master bedroom.

My question is, is using multiple splitters possible. I’m not bothered about changing channels etc and just simply want to view sky on whatever channel the sky box was left on.

Thanks